MM: {MeSha Moments}: #32~The Wrong Information


 Your information, problems, issues, sicknesses should not be shared with female friends. Yes, I said it! And I mean it! Why you ask? She's my friend, so why shouldn't I be able to confide in her? I need someone to share with and talk to about my problems....NO YOU DON'T!!! You're better off talking to a total stranger, over the internet, in disguise, behind closed doors than sharing your personal information with a friend. Women Beware::: The WRONG INFORMATION placed in the hands of the WRONG PERSON will leave you with the WRONG RESULT in the end because when things GO WRONG between you and this 'friend', they will turn that info against you, AND THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MM: {MeSha Moments}: #66~The Manipulation of The Bull

MM: {MeSha Moments}: #69~ The Walk Alone

MM: {MeSha Moments}: #24. ~The Wilted Roses