MM: {MeSha Moments}: #44~The Lost Poet

MM: {MeSha Moments}: #44~The Lost Poet

I have a thug side to me, some don't understand,
Walked the Southeast streets with a glock in my hand,
Play with my emotions, mind start coasting,
Up on the corner in the bushes, I'm posting,
The gurl not mentally stable,
Flip on your ass real quick I'm able,
But....please don't get it twisted,
Somewhere along the lines, you missed it,
I turned from a thug to a full fledge gurlie type,
Sensitive with soft ass skin, not the burly type,
Did you forget how to love me, now you hurting me,
Neglecting me, act like you forgot how to flirt with me,
Turned your fucking back when I'm needing you,
Dr. Jeckyl, Mr. Hyde now I see some greed in you.
That NOT CALLING ME is gettin' old, makes the pain worse,
See them tears falling down my eyes, makes them rain worse,
I hope you get a hint cuz I don't know what else to do wit you,
All the shit you've done to me you make me wanna do it too,
All the misery you caused, I lost all affection
Cause me to walk, NOT LOOK, in another direction....




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MM: {MeSha Moments}: #66~The Manipulation of The Bull

MM: {MeSha Moments}: #69~ The Walk Alone

MM: {MeSha Moments}: #24. ~The Wilted Roses